• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

READ

blackjacj1

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello Everyone My Name is Jack recently my account has been hacked if a player called houghtailing12 comes up to you and says u want a skin Say "No" he somehow got all my acc details luckly i have a back-up So please say no

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Reset your password for the account, and it should be fixed. I suggest you do it ASAP, as it's your account, it's your responsibility. If he does anything bad, you'll be banned on that account, regardless if it's you or not.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey blackjacj1 , could you please start a private conversation with me and inform me which accounts originally belong / belonged to you and whether you still have access to them or not? If needed, we can permanently ban the houghtaling12 account for the reason "Compromised" until you have changed the password and / or retrieved the account. This would be the best option for now to avoid the account being banned for x amount of time for other, serious offenses like Hacking for example.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci