• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Razer Kracken Pros playing up?

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have encountered a problem with my Razer Kracken pros that whenever i have the mic extension in, the sound quality is much less effect and lower. However when i make it so that it is just "headphones" i works fine.

If anyone could help :)

Thanks

Dave

Ben67482

Survivor
Reaction score
I have no knowledge of this product at all, but have you tried plugging it into a different USB port? Seems simple but it could work :D

Fluffles19

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have encountered a problem with my Razer Kracken pros that whenever i have the mic extension in, the sound quality is much less effect and lower. However when i make it so that it is just "headphones" i works fine.

If anyone could help :)

Thanks

Dave
Possible that when you plug it in, you're hearing sound from your own mic played back into your headset; I had a problem like that with my Plantronics a while back. To fix it, try playing around with your sound controls and how much sound your mic picks up and what not.

RedRavenMC

Career
Reaction score
Maybe te mic plug thing is faulty. (I have the same headset, krackan brothers)

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
Possible that when you plug it in, you're hearing sound from your own mic played back into your headset; I had a problem like that with my Plantronics a while back. To fix it, try playing around with your sound controls and how much sound your mic picks up and what not.
Alright I'll try that

Maybe te mic plug thing is faulty. (I have the same headset, krackan brothers)
;)

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Are Krackens good? As I was thinking of getting one.

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
They are ok, but are fairly easy to be faulty I have seen some responses on them..

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Turtle beach ear force shadow limited edition call of duty ghosts

Longest name ever but they pre mad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci