• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ranked Games?

Should this be implemented?

• Total voters

mrsamjam

Spectator
Reaction score
So this is me writing off the top of my head and I've contemplated writing this thread but I thought hey why not its just me trying to help. Anyway heres my idea, what if we had ten servers for ranked MCSG players we could have Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum. Bronze would be 0-40 wins. Silver 41- 200 wins. 201- 1000 wins. Platinum 1000 wins and up. Anyway thought this would be a fun thing to implement but I respect all opinions. Post in the comments what you think :D.

-Sam

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
This is a cool idea but there is only one problem:

In order to get a ranked game for 1000+ games won is if a large amount of players with these wins (12+) get together and plan for this to happen. The likely hood of that is slim, so these servers will sit empty for a while.

However for the lower ranks it could be fun :D.

Would these count as normal wins if you won or would they have a special weight on them??

mrsamjam

Spectator
Reaction score
This is a cool idea but there is only one problem:

In order to get a ranked game for 1000+ games won is if a large amount of players with these wins (12+) get together and plan for this to happen. The likely hood of that is slim, so these servers will sit empty for a while.

However for the lower ranks it could be fun :D.

Would these count as normal wins if you won or would they have a special weight on them??
Yes I think that would be fun like after Bronze each win could be worth 2 and so on

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci