• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rank upgrade ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So I bought gold and later I got 100 more bucks so I can't do a up rank from gold to diamond? If not they should add this I wasted 17 bucks.

Reaction score
Hello!
So first of all, you cannot do an upgrade for gold to diamond; such a choice is only available to people who have diamond and want to upgrade to platinum. Second of all, if you want this to be added, you should ask a staff member (preferably Sr. Mods, Developers, Chadthedj, or Mufasa (Don't ask Mufasa)) for the idea to add this. And third of all, I give you my condolences for wasting seventeen dollars. So all in all, just ask a staff member to add this feature and maybe it will be added!
Signing out,
XDBFplaysGamesX

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sadly we do not offer upgrades for anything else than diamond to platinum. If you would like to get yourself diamond donor you're going to have to buy it at it's regular price, sadly. There just isn't much we can do. However luckily for you all ranks are discounted so buying diamond donor is only $56-60. Meaning you'd end up paying just as much as you would for buying diamond donor without the discount, if that's any consolation.

Question Answered; Thread Locked. If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci