• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rank Transfers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello,

I have two minecraft accounts, and I was wondering if I could transfer my platinum rank over to my main account. I have the proof that it is my account.

Is there anyway that I can achieve this?

Thanks!

Juvx

Platinum
Reaction score
Due to complications, MCGamer doesn't allow rank transfers anymore. Sorry :(

<3,
Defscape

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey,

MCGamer does not support donor transfers unfortunately. However, you can try and email [email protected] any reasons why you would want the donor transfer. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM an online staff member!

Thread Locked; Question Answerd

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Hey there!

Thank you for asking this question! However, we do not generally allow for rank transfers now-a-days. The only time that we will do a rank transfer is for a VIP/Map Maker/Quantum/Staff Member(s). However, if you would like to try and see if they will accredit you for a rank transfer, you can go ahead and email [email protected] with the following things within the email.

• IGN(s)
  • Proof of Purchase
They will respond within 5-7 business days as to whether they have or have not transferred the rank. If they do not transfer it, my apologies.

Thank you for your time and understanding!

Have a great night!

NagolGames

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci