• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Random Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shezzyy

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok, so i don't really know how to start this but its just the amount of random teams in deathmatch. Like i don't get why people randy team when they have better stuff than me or they just want to win so i was hoping that randy teams in deathmatch could be bannable cause its just not fairon the other player its either this or make 4 player deathmatch so people actually have a a chance.

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
Whats the different between randy teams and other teams. I highly doubt they will implement this. People randy team to try and win and they believe this will help them.

Bob_Dib

Tribute
Reaction score
As KillerTitan said, random teams during deathmatch are no different than other teams. Teaming is a part of MCSG and all survival games as a whole. Teaming is fun, and nearly all players have teamed many times with friends or even on the teamspeak server. You will just have to learn to deal with teams during deathmatch, and adjust. On the topic of four man deathmatches, their have been many threads suggesting this and there are also many reasons why it has not been implemented. One more thing; enforcing bannable randy teams would be nearly impossible. First of all, it would be very hard to tell whether they were randy teaming or just friends on skype. Also, it would be a horrendous task to go through games and spectate for these, being a terrible chore for the mods. Sorry bud, but this would definitely not be beneficial to MCSG.

Genesis_Jack

Tribute
Reaction score
Thats the way it is, It kind of helps everyone, and as Bob said, Teaming is fun.

Mods Please Lock

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There will never be a rule against teaming, we do not limit people from having fun with their friends, or in your case teaming to benefit themselves. As annoying as it may be, it's a strategy.

This has been answered many times before, thread locked. Feel free to PM me with any further concerns :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci