• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Random Teaming should be bannable.

Should random teaming be bannable?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarGodzEU

Experienced
Reaction score
Guys , i'm full of turkish / russians who just type in chat some words and then random teaming on me in deathmatch. I play mcsg for fun but when i see kids who target me or random team on me just because i'm better than them i'm just raging and stop playing minecraft. I hope this thread will be seen by a moderator.
I hope this thread will help and random teaming will be bannable.

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Hey there!

Thank you for voicing your opinions! However, I do not believe that it will be implemented. In the movie, "The Hunger Games" people would randomly "team" up and go after other people in the game/arena.

If you still believe that it should be a punishable offense, feel free to contact a Sr. Moderator via the forums or via email and state your argument there. :)

If you have further questions, comments, or concerns, do not hesitate to let me know and I will help you to the best of my ability!

Have a great day/night!

NagolGames

QA;TL

Skill

Platinum
Reaction score
I know random teaming can be annoying, but I don't see a major issue with it, although I don't like it either, and I believe solo SG is coming but idk, just heard some things about it.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To add on to what NagolGames and Skillexio stated, there will be Solo SG in the near future. This will mean that it will be a Survival Games gamemode where teaming will be punishable. Here is more information on Solo SG from "The Summer Update" thread:

Solo SG
Solo SG is not being released with this update; we're working on it, and it will be released within the very near future.
Tired of Teaming? Want to play a game of free for all MCSG?
You're just in time, because we're proud to unveil a brand new variation of MCSG, Solo SG.

Created with a more individually-competitive perspective in mind, Solo SG is exactly as it sounds: every player will be on their own, and any teaming will be against the rules. This should foster fair and fun competition for those who want to pit their SG skills against players on an equal quantitative footing as them. Best of all, Solo SG will feature its own leaderboard to track your stats against your fellow lone wolves.

Don't feel like going solo? Don't worry, regular team-friendly MCSG will still be available and untouched.
But be warned: we will be enforcing the Solo element of Solo SG. Any evidence of teaming between two or more players, such as sharing loot, running beside each other, teaming up against a player in combat, and general cooperation with another player are punishable with staff-issued bans. At best, you'll have a little downtime before your next game of Solo SG; at worst, you won't be playing anywhere for a long time.

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Hello!

Also, If we do implement this, it would be almost impossible to record people randy teaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci