• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Random Mid-Game Crashes // "Timed Out"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerniciousPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
This seems to be a new issue, and has only happened to me twice, but both times in moderate succession. I will be in game, and whether I am fighting someone or running or looting, I will jump to the "Downloading Terrain" screen. I will stay here for a solid minute, before I get the message "Timed out". The thing is, my internet is working fine, I am on skype, and listening to music without any noticeable interruption or interference. This does not happen to me on any other server. It seems to be happening on MCSG exclusively. Any feedback/input would be greatly appreciated, and if anyone is having this problem, let me know with a reply, as it boosts the chances of staff seeing the thread.

Thanks,
~Pernicious

Chloro

Tribute
Reaction score
Is it on the map of Alaskan Village? If so that map seems to crash a lot.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
The issue is currently on the MCGamer GitHub, and is being worked on. Thanks for the report anyways. If you find any further issue please report them on the Issues GitHub which can be found by clicking HERE.

Have a nice day within the MCGamer Community! If you have any more questions or concerns, feel free to contact me via TeamSpeak, or MCGamer Forums! :)

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci