• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ragequit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
People should be penalized for leaving while they are still alive. They should have points deducted from them and people who hit them last get points for the "kill". Ragequiters... you know who you are.

Reactions: Le0

Jarramore

Tribute
Reaction score
But what if you need to go for an emergency, but you were hit say 10 minutes before. Would you lose points then?

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
I think it doesn't take the points if you have regained back to full health or after a certain period of time.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Jackson made this thread because he saw me log yesterday, he was all over me for that! :p
But yeah, I guess in a way I feel a little guilty for logging, I just don't want to lose 50 points, it doesn't seem cool.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they are working on something that gives points to the last person to hit a tribute that leaves. Hopefully it will be within a set time period (3 minutes?).

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Jackson made this thread because he saw me log yesterday, he was all over me for that! :p
But yeah, I guess in a way I feel a little guilty for logging, I just don't want to lose 50 points, it doesn't seem cool.
You're right haha

Reactions: Le0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci