• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Raffle Voting

Steve_Tron

Platinum
Reaction score
My opinion of the raffle voting:
So freaking annoying.

I think the raffle voting should be removed for lots of reasons.

1st reason: The worst maps being picked. The most popular and ones that people want the most are sometimes not getting picked. Me and my friend just believed that the raffle voting normally picks the one with the least amount. I have a YouTube channel and I wanted "Valleyside University" and it just so happens to get "Remnant" with 1 vote, 5%.

2nd reason: All the YouTubers that play daily MCSG, like CreeperFarts GoldEllipse, CanadianFries, etc. all think the raffle voting sucks. Ik it is just another person opinion but they try to record there good maps.

3rd reason: Have you ever heard of Majority Rules? Yeah that goes for the raffle voting. More people wanted that map, that map should be picked but letting the terrible maps being picked is just not ok.

That was my opinion on the raffle voting system. I hope it gets removed

PS: If you like the Raffle Voting don't rage in the thread, leave your arguments/agreements.

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
Your reasons are not good reasons at all, but I feel you! The Raffle Voting system do suck sometimes when you really want to play your favorite map! IN MY OPINION, we should keep it. BUT, maybe improve it? I feel there is something missing, but I'm not quite sure what...

Steve_Tron

Platinum
Reaction score
Your reasons are not good reasons at all, but I feel you! The Raffle Voting system do suck sometimes when you really want to play your favorite map! IN MY OPINION, we should keep it. BUT, maybe improve it? I feel there is something missing, but I'm not quite sure what...
Of course I get that type of comment saying something about my thread is TERRIBLE ._.

_Bladereon_

Spectator
Reaction score
I think the raffle voting is a little dumb to be honest but I also like it as it gives maps that don't usually get played a chance. I think it needs improving like if 12 people voted for one map, that map automatically wins. I don't think the raffle should get deleted, it just needs to be more improved so that it can reach the level of satisfaction.

Lohlex

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok this will never be agreed on ever. Obviously it sucks sometimes but then again it is amazing. Like for me it is amazing when im the only person that likes fortress pyke and i vote for it when sg4 has 80% and fortress wins the vote. But then when that 1 person vote sg1 and it wins it's like OMG really. But the thing is ya NA is a democracy and its majority rules, but then again you can just leave the server and join another one. So like i said its good for you and bad for you on your taste of maps. So these threads are just pointless in my opinion they changed it and it is going to be like that for a long time or intill everyone or the "majority complains. Actually now that i think of it what mcsg should do is make a voting poll on which voting system people like better then with the voting system they have now see which one wins the vote xD Then everyone would start complaining LOLOL anyway but ya

Steve_Tron

Platinum
Reaction score
I think the raffle voting is a little dumb to be honest but I also like it as it gives maps that don't usually get played a chance. I think it needs improving like if 12 people voted for one map, that map automatically wins. I don't think the raffle should get deleted, it just needs to be more improved so that it can reach the level of satisfaction.
In a way I agree that it should be improved more, because some map had 30-[something] votes and it got a different map.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci