• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Raffle Voting fix

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Raffle voting has been removed since a lot of players didn't like it. How about we bring it back, but make it so a map cannot be chosen by the raffle voting, unless it is within 30% (or something like that) of the map with the most votes. That way we get some variety of maps, without choosing a map with 10% or less votes, so a lot of players are unsatisfied. What are your thoughts guys? Ava

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
Might be a bit complicated to add, but if it were possible that would be great! The only reason people ever complained about it was because the popular maps didn't always win, which is dumb because they can just join a different server. But, I guess they just had to ruin my fun just to spare themselves about a minute of waiting in a new lobby. People like me are now screwed because most of the maps I like weren't that popular at all.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
No way the raffle voting's coming back. It was removed for a reason, y'know. The community hated it. I'd rather play good maps than bad maps that don't deserve to be played.

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
No way the raffle voting's coming back. It was removed for a reason, y'know. The community hated it. I'd rather play good maps than bad maps that don't deserve to be played.
There are maps that I personally like better, but I don't believe that there is ever a "bad" map. All maps deserve to be played because it has been excepted by the map team. There is a reason why it's here. Raffle voting is something that respects all members rather then "Valleyside University" Although, if they do add a lot more maps, so there is much more in the map rotation, Raffle voting will not be necessary.

MyrkrBrandr

Career
Reaction score
Raffle voting was the best thing ever!! especially when it made a whole clan leave :) but seriously, the only people who hate raffle only like SG4

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
Raffle voting was the best thing ever!! especially when it made a whole clan leave :) but seriously, the only people who hate raffle only like SG4
The reason most people left, is because they want a quick, fast paced, pvp game. No one wants to spend 20 minutes playing on Rugged Lands, or some other map, when they could play a 8 minute game on SG4.

Good maps: all scrim/cw maps, moonbase, icarus.

Bad maps: Underplayed maps, underplayed for a reason.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci