• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalebPlaysMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Why is it that players can not be unbanned if they have done something wrong. I don't find this fair and it is outrageous. I was a regular MCSG player but I leaked someone's Skype not knowing it was against the rules. I have disputed me ban various times over the course of 2 months. I was messaged that nothing can be done because I was in the wrong at one point. Why does this happen? Why not be fair and give players a second chance?

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
Well, firstly you should read the rules most people don't but you should, and whats done is done I guess. I believe after a long amount of time, exceeding a year, people are granted to be unbanned.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello there Caleb!

You'll be happy to know that there is a forgiveness policy that is applied when reviewing disputes. Though this policy is only utilised when the Senior Staff believe the person has learned from their mistake. It will take quite some time from your ban for the Senior Staff to forgive your actions, therefore do not expect to immediately get unbanned the next time you dispute. This following fact is not backed up by statistics, though from observations, people are usually unbanned with the forgiveness policy in around a years time from their ban. I would personally recommend that you get involved and show an interest in the community still as that will make the Senior Staff aware of your intention to rejoin the in game community.

Good luck! :)

QA;TL

If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me.

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Hey there!

In addition to what iVelocityGaming has stated above:

When you play/use any of the MCGamer platforms, we expect that you read the rules prior to doing anything on our network. If you break a rule, whether you knew it was a rule or not, you will be punished accordingly. If you believe that your punishment should be pardoned still, continue to create punishment disputes and hope for the best.

Feel free to message me on the forums if you have further questions, comments, or concerns.

NagolGames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci