• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastic

Spectator
Reaction score
Greetings!
I have a question. What is the point of the punishment dispute section, if the person will literally never be unbanned?

Above, you will see that the user named "WolfWhisperer12" said "I hack" in chat. This was me on my original IGN, over a year ago. I've created a total of three ban disputes, and all were denied. I've never hacked, but I understand that y'all take jokes like that seriously. This is completely fine. I have moderated many servers in the past, and I understand that you guys do all in your power to keep cheaters out of the environment. However, I feel like being banned for something such as this, for this long, is too much. Really? People who have legitimately hacked in the past have been able to come back to the server. Why can't I, after all of this time? I've obviously learned my lesson in this past year of being banned, and I'd like to come back to the server that I once loved. This thread is not to hate on the staff members, I just want opinions. Thank you for reading!

Lunarist

Quantum
Reaction score
If you feel you were unfairly or wrongly banned you may post a dispute, if your punishments are upheld then you may talk to an Administrator!

I will tag some so you may speak with them.
Yannick NagolGames

Have a great day!

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci