• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Question about SG 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tin77

Spectator
Reaction score
I must be late to news and such, but by any chance, can someone tell my why SG 5 was removed? It is a main SG map after all. Some admin said maps added would never be removed, but this got removed? It was fairly popular among the players.

Sorry if this is a repeated question, I really couldn't find the answer.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Survival Games 5 has been removed for the reason that it is barely played. Actually it was the least played map since the leaderboards update.
Maps will be added and maps will be removed. Not all maps will stay on the servers forever.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
For those of you who think that SG5 was taken off the servers mainly due to not many people playing, I don't think that's true. To my knowledge SG5 was taken off the servers because many people suffered frame lag from the map, and there was going to be a possible revamp of the map.

Either that or it was actually taken off because not many people played it.

cscoop I recall you talking about SG5 and complaining it being taken off the servers in a video, so here's a sort of answer.

No QA;TL because this may not be a good 100% answer

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Like yannr00s stated above, the map was removed due to it not being played that often/frame lag [As far as I am aware]. Also, since this map was removed, it leaves room for possibly another map that could become quite popular and in hopes played on often enough to keep on the list of maps that we have in "rotation." So don't necessarily feel too sad about this map being removed from the MCGamer Network.

I hope that this makes at least a little bit more sense now.

If you have further questions or comments/concerns, do not hesitate to shoot myself or another MCGamer Staff member a PM here on the forums and we can assist your further from there!

Have a great day/night!

NagolGames

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci