• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quartz Laboratory

Should the map be added?

• Yes

Votes: 104 76.5%
  • No

Votes: 32 23.5%

• Total voters

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Quartz Lab was entered in the MCSG/PMC competition and failed to get into the final voting because it didn't get enough diamonds on PMC.
Well its back here in the MCSG forums! It has been updated 3 times since the original PMC submission which can be viewed on the PMC page, along with the download. (links below)

Thanks for all the positive feedback on the map! I am no pro builder and this was my first SG map Iv'e made, but I'm pleased with it.

Even though the map is finished I am open to small edit suggestions. If anyone finds a bug or something they think should be changed, let me know! I won't change anything big though, this is the final product.

Video:

Screens:

Features:
-Relatively small, close QUARTers map, some large/open areas.
-Traps
-Puzzles
-Parkour
-Easter eggs
-Around 200 chests
-Separate deathmatch arena

Builder:
nate252

Special thanks:
Philly67
MeMyselfAndPi

Download link
Planet Minecraft link

If you wanna help spread the word or just like the map, copy this code in your signature for Quartz Lab picture/link.
Code:
[URL='http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/quartz-laboratory.47675/'][IMG]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4656/quartzsig.png[/IMG][/URL]

Attachments

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
I must say, when I played on the PMC servers when they first came out, this was either my favorite or second favorite map, I hope it gets added!

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Looking sweet, never got to play it though.

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah it should be added, we need more maps that aren't extremely large with a lack of chests

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I t better be added!!!!!! I fainted when it didn't win pmc

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
It was absolutely ridiculous that this didn't make it into the finals of the PMC contest. Let's hope now it makes it onto MCSG.

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I only got to play it once (jumped into the end portal : p) so I can't really say anything about the PvP experience, It do look great though :D

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lol i could see how that portal could be tempting to jump into. Maybe i should put a warning sign up somewhere

SlangShot

Platinum
Reaction score
This is a very nice looking map and looks like it was very fun to play. I never was able to play it. :( Hope it gets added, good luck!

Reaction score
The map is nice, it is built well and I like the theme but the map is tiny with a 220 block diameter. Isn't the minimum diameter 400-500 blocks?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci