• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quarter Quell Problem? (Please look and help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So I tried quarter quell and it was cool. But once there was 3 guys left I got a volcano disaster. I saw no lava or anything but that's not the problem. I was near corn and I saw a team and they were stacked. (Full iron dia swords and everything.) But when I went after them the disaster was still going and it would not let me to them. Then after it ended I lagged so hard my computer froze. Then the team was just standing there. And when I hit them it actually hit them so I was killing them without them touching me at all. Now they're reporting me. What's the problem? I really don't want to get banned. It was some weird glitch.

Last edited:

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
So I tried quarter quell and it was cool. But once there was 3 guys left I got a volcano disaster. I saw no lava or anything but that's not the problem. I was near corn and I saw a team and they were stacked. (Full iron dia swords and everything.) But when I went after them the disaster was still going and it would not let me to them. Then after it ended I lagged so hard my computer froze. Then the team was just standing there. And when I hit them it actually hit them so I was killing them without them touching me at all. Now they're reporting me. What's the problem? I really don't want to get banned. It was some weird glitch.
The likelyhood is that they and you were lagging from the event. Even during server/internet lag spike you can still get hits on players (stupid, I know.)

R

roguehh

The Quarter Quell game mode is currently in beta. As such, bugs are to be expected. If you see any bugs with this game mode during the beta, please report them here.

On the topic of getting banned, we don't ban users without proof. If everything happened as you described it, you should have nothing to worry about.

If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me :)

Issue addressed, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci