• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quantum Silent Join

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
The title says it all, quantum ranks should get silent join because some of them get targeted even more then VIP's, I'm not a quantum myself but I know some friends who don't even enjoy playing anymore because they are extremely targeted for their rank. Leave your thoughts an ideas below. Plus it makes the rank more worth it.

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
I want this...being biased a bit tho :3

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
People with /d also need Silent Join (or at least some way to block out your name and replace it with the disguised name) because it gets extremely annoying.

'__ has joined the game'

'You have been disguised as yolomaster69'

'Omg, hey ____'

>: (

Fireblare

Survivor
Reaction score
The color of Quantum rank is so similar to normal rank I barely notice anything when a Quantum rank player joins lol.. I think they should add an option to buy silent join on the webstore or give certain premium ranks to toggle Silent join on/off :3 I sometimes want my silent join to be disabled so that I can show off my purple naaameee xD

Reaction score
The color of Quantum rank is so similar to normal rank I barely notice anything when a Quantum rank player joins lol.. I think they should add an option to buy silent join on the webstore or give certain premium ranks to toggle Silent join on/off :3 I sometimes want my silent join to be disabled so that I can show off my purple naaameee xD
Yeah I totally agree with the webstore idea, but like raahul said, it is a bit biased.

Majestic0112

Quantum
Reaction score
OMG PLSSS #Silentjoinforquantums
A lot of people ask me MLG whats that rank? How did you get that? Where can i buy it? How much is it? and sometimes is annoying.
Proves:

I think Quantum donors deserve SilentJoin.

Zarx238

Survivor
Reaction score
I agree. I think Premiums should have a silent join and silent leave to avoid getting targeted. Even though we can /d (or atleast when it is fixed due to 1.8) players have been able to recognize the names and still be able to target donors. a silent join and silent leave or even a stats scramble command would help alot. Great post and great suggestion :D

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
A lot of people ask me MLG whats that rank? How did you get that? Where can i buy it? How much is it? and sometimes is annoying.
Proves:

Aww you poor little thing I hate it as well when people ask me questions.

Anyway I agree and I think it's stupid that people target others for their rank. I really like the idea of silent join purchasable on the forums. Whoever came up with that idea is a legend.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree that Quantum should indeed get silent join - the money that you pay for the rank should provide silent join as a perk.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Proves:

Or u could just give boosters VIP.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci