• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Punching to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FadingPixels

Career
Reaction score
Doesn't anyone get annoyed when people punch you to death?
Today I was playing Survival Games and this guy comes and chases me till he kills me with his fist.
I got so peed off... Could this be bannable?

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Today I was playing Survival Games and this guy comes and chases me till he kills me with his fist.
This would be considered harassment if they followed you lobby to lobby, but if it's done once unfortunately it can't be considered an offence. Have a nice day. c:

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
So your asking if someone attacking you without a weapon should be bannable? :/

Christian

Experienced
Reaction score
This would be considered harassment if they followed you lobby to lobby, but if it's done once unfortunately it can't be considered an offence. Have a nice day. c:
This. If they follow you lobby to lobby, you can definitely report them for harassment. Even though getting punched to death can get annoying at times, all it is is just playing the game. There is no valid offense to report. Have a nice day!

Reaction score
Lol, no, it's not going to be bannable. Yeah it is annoying, I'll agree with you on that, but there's no reason for it to be a bannable offence.

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Hey there!

Currently, punching off corn is not a bannable offense. If the player follows you over the course of several games, you've asked them to stop, and it's continued it can be considered harassment.

To report this type of thing taking place, simply poke someone with the "crossed iron swords" icon on the MCGamer TeamSpeak (ts.mcgamer.net) :) They will check out your game, and see what's going on.

If the player harasses you in the chat, it can be reported via the 'Report Abuse' forum found here :)

Thread Locked and moved to 'General Support'; feel free to contact me with any further questions- I'd be happy to help you out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci