• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Profile glitch and gravatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yangis

Tribute
Reaction score
I tried to type in my gravatar email address (it's an actual account) and my gravatar has an avatar and I it said "No gravatar found on that specific email address".

When I tried to change my profile picture by uploading an image from my computer , it doesn't change and it remain as the same picture, I clicked open then I click okay and it still remained the same

Can someone help

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
It has to have a G rating. That's the only thing I can think of.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It has to have a G rating. That's the only thing I can think of.
^^ Adding on to that, make sure that you have your desired profile picture uploaded and enabled on the Gravatar website. Also, whenever I upload a new one using Gravatar, I usually need to relog to the forums for it to update. And oldest trick in the book, double check if you spelled your email correctly or if you're using the wrong one.

Yangis

Tribute
Reaction score
^^ Adding on to that, make sure that you have your desired profile picture uploaded and enabled on the Gravatar website. Also, whenever I upload a new one using Gravatar, I usually need to relog to the forums for it to update. And oldest trick in the book, double check if you spelled your email correctly or if you're using the wrong one.
TY to both of you, Beardy was right I had to change the rating, I had mine on PG instead of G because my profile picture has swords in it so I thought it wasn't appropriate for babies, so lol thank you. Check it out, my profile picture

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
TY to both of you, Beardy was right I had to change the rating, I had mine on PG instead of G because my profile picture has swords in it so I thought it wasn't appropriate for babies, so lol thank you. Check it out, my profile picture
Seems like you're holding a sword in there! :)

So for now, Thread Locked.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact a member of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci