• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Recently over the last games I've won in the last few days it seems like my ranking has not changed. Im not sure if this is a glitch / bug or if it's generally not been needed to update yet. I just want to know if there is a problem :p ! As you can tell I'm not an above average pvper but I'd still like to know what my ranking is :). Thanks! -Will
:D

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
As far as I am concerned, there is an issue with the leaderboards wherefore some players can be frozen on a certain rank. However, the developers are aware of the issue and they are trying to resolve it as soon as possible.

It has been reported in the Bug Reports section before and you can find the according thread here.

I assume that he fixed the ranking of the player who reported the bug, so I will tag kpwn243 as he might be able to fix yours too.

QA;TL. If you have any further questions, feel free to start a conversation with me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci