• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Problem with anti-cheat plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fo_sho

Tribute
Reaction score
This has happened to me only once, however, it is likely to happen again. But what happened is before the game started I started running and jumping on my platform (So I can run to the chests faster), and I did this for 15 seconds before the game started, and 5 seconds before the start I got kicked saying flying is not enabled on this server. This is a fairly small problem with the plugin, however I thought I would share.

Thanks!
Fo_shizzle2468

ahoffman1

Tribute
Reaction score
Agreed, this is definitely a problem. Also - it seems that server lag causes players to be teleported back, even when walking at normal speed. I got pulled into a creeper once. Let's just say, I didn't "have a blast."

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
You were probably kicked because Anti-Cheat looks for strange player movement. I would suspect that your strategy of sprinting since ~15 seconds remaining definitely made the plugin find 'strange movement.' Just wait to start running until there's closer to 2 or 3 seconds left and you probably won't have this problem (by the way... try to keep the secret secret ;))

The new map is too awesome it does cause some rubber banding to me too. Try downloading Optifine or at least turning your graphics down if you haven't already.

ahoffman1

Tribute
Reaction score
The kicking while on the plnatforms is caused when you try to sprint + jump off the starter platform before the games begin. It glitches you in the air, and NoCheat thinks you're flying. The same thing happened to me, actually! I hope this gets fixed.

sovca

Tribute
Reaction score
Having notch anti-fly is pretty pointless when running NoCheat, and I'm pretty sure that's what's doing this (based on the kick message), so I'd suggest turning that off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci