• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Private Stats

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
Ok, so I've been getting random teamed on in a lot of my deathmatches recently. People tell me every time that it's because I'm "really good" because of my stats (not trying to be cocky, but that's what people say). I was wondering if something maybe could be implemented so that other people can't view your stats, because the amount of times I have been teamed on because of them is too high and I'm getting sick of it. Even if I have less gear, people will still do it and it's seriously frustrating.

Now, I'm not saying that everyone's stats have to be private, I'm just saying it should be an option. I know sometimes it is necessary for people to see others' stats sometimes (for applying for clans and stuff), so maybe there should just be a command that turns it on and off to be private or not.

This also could reduce the amount of trash talk people give to each other over stats. I hate seeing people arguing over who has better stats. Example:
-"I have more wins, eat my (expletive) noob!!!"
-"Shut up (expletive), my ratio is better!"

If this was added, things like this could be avoided to some extent. On the negative side, however, this same thing could just start happening in a different way, something like this:
-"Wow, he's so bad that he keeps his stats private, (expletive)!"

This is just a small suggestion, but it could make a difference. I'm sure there's a bigger negative side to this than I am seeing right now, but hopefully someone can point it out if there is.

Last edited:

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
I guess no one wanted to give any feedback whatsoever....

(Double Post)

S

Sepyz

d***
f***er
fa**ot!
Wasn't necessary.

Besides for that, however, I don't think this is too harmless. Keep in mind that although suggestions are always accepted, the developers are currently working on much bigger, more important things. I don't think this would be too high-up on their list of priorities.
However, with the "new and improved" leaderboards, this, according to the staff, would (don't quote me on this) be possible.
It could happen, and it's a yes from me.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
Wasn't necessary.

Besides for that, however, I don't think this is too harmless. Keep in mind that although suggestions are always accepted, the developers are currently working on much bigger, more important things. I don't think this would be too high-up on their list of priorities.
However, with the "new and improved" leaderboards, this, according to the staff, would (don't quote me on this) be possible.
It could happen, and it's a yes from me.
Ok I edited out the, uhh, "pleasant" words you pointed out, but I was just trying to show what people do actually say on these servers nowadays.

Thanks for the feedback as well!

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Well to be fair, you are pretty dang good lol.

But it's really not necessary to add this imo

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
Well to be fair, you are pretty dang good lol.

But it's really not necessary to add this imo
Again, like you said, people say they target me because of the fact that I am "good" (I'm not even that good anymore, my stats just are because I've been playing here for over 2 years)

So this might seem useless to players that aren't experienced and don't have this happen to them, but people like me are getting sick of it. (not trying to say you're inexperienced)

Also, this really wouldn't have a downside for players who don't use it. It wouldn't get in the way or anything, it would just be an option. Plus, as I stated in the thread, this is just a small suggestion for implementation later after major updates are pushed out. With the new leaderboards and all the new features on them, this could just be one extra thing to add.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci