• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Premium Full Games

FPSFGaming

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey, it's Nake, with a new thread. I finally have something new for you, guys. Not a tutorial or something else, just a suggestion. So, as you guys can see, many people start complaining about getting kicked by PREMIUM members. I have an AWESOME idea! How about full game joining restriction for premiums? I know this sounds stupid, but hear me out! As I'm banned, I am no longer playing on MCSG, which sucks and I'm still talking to the admins about this but that's not what this thread is about. BUT. Here's a thing for the new-comers who get kicked by premiums! The Iron donors can only join full games in the first panel.
Gold donors can only join the first 2. VIPs and Diamond Donors can join full games in all 3. That means some extra space for the new-comers. Usually, premiums join the first panel as it's easier to get to, therefore they leave the second and the third one free. And now, with the new "autojoin" feature, everything would work perfect. I think it would be a really cool addition to the full games system. As they're premium, they can always join full games, there are always games to be joined, even though they are full. Please leave your opinion about this, I really want to know what you guys think. I don't really see any bad parts about this. The worst thing that could happen is people getting mad that they paid for something they didn't want. (only the iron/gold, as the diamond donors and VIPs can join all full games) In which case, all the donors who bought the temporary donor rewards keep their properties until they run out. If they want to buy donor again, they will get the new properties. Maybe just lower the price a little bit / increase the duration.
That's pretty much it, I hope this gets implemented, it sounds like a really good idea to me at the moment.
It's just for the community, the new-comers, the people who could, potentially, keep MCSG alive.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't see it as necessary at all, really. Joining games should be really easy.

FPSFGaming

Platinum
Reaction score
I know, back when I didn't have premium, I joined games really easily on MCSG, but people seem to be complaining a lot about joining games lately. It's just a last resort in case people start leaving because they can't join games.

FPSFGaming

Platinum
Reaction score
lel des fani.
Anyway, it's not about me. Just in case people start leaving MCSG because of this thing, as a last resort. I have NOTHING against the current donor perks, it's just that I see some people getting pretty pissed about not being able to join games.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci