• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Premium Donor Stats Reset Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magzr_

Tribute
Reaction score
My friend Elfinator69 was wanting to reset his stats for MCSG. I was going to reset his stats and in the process of me doing so his Iron Donator rank ran out.... What luck eh? So as I bought the Premium stats reset for him it obviously didn't work. I was wondering if there was anyway to reverse the money? Or somehow get a refund. If the Mods looking at this thread could contact the Owners about this it would be great.

(I can give the a screenshot of the Receipt to someone if you need it for proof)

-Magzr

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Stat resets are not completed upon purchase to prevent people resetting the stats of people they might have a grudge against. Your friend should just go into game and type /upgrades to bring up a list of available upgrades for their account. They then need to type in /upgrades [upgrade number] An example of this is /upgrades 1. The number to use will be shown to you after the use of /upgrade so don't worry :)

As has already been said if the upgrade isn't available after 24 hours contact [email protected] and they will happily assist you/your friend.

If you have any more questions feel free to message me.

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci