• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prefixes - Forums

Should This Be Added Into MCGamer Forums?

• No (Please Explain Why)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
For as long as I can remember, MCG has always had a clans and teams section on their Forums. I've seen in the past few weeks that members of this community have made clans for mainly Survival Games, and Quarter Quell. I've seen people like RC_4777 , thinking of making a MCTF2 clan. Seeing all of these new clans being made, from different gamemodes. From this, I've developed an idea that other Forums use. Prefixes.

--

Prefixes is an idea I've seen multiple other servers use, and seeing have it worked out, I figured that MCG can use this too. What prefixes does is it allows the Forums section for Clans and Teams to be more organized. How prefixes can work is, well, exactly how it works in Maps. In the finished maps section, you have prefixes that you can choose from. But, in Clans & Teams section, the prefixes could be like:
  • Survival Games​
  • Quarter Quell​
  • MCTF2​
  • Zed Chase​
--

--

MCSG's a gigantic server, and will continue to get better, with more game-modes, and fun. To keep up with all these new game-modes, they will eventually come up with clans, for MCTF2, Survival Games, Zed Chase, and Quarter Quell. Prefixes would help YOU find what type of clan you're looking for.

--
- Chris/Shadow

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci