• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Possible New Rank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwest-

Spectator
Reaction score
I honestly think, for the benefit of YouTubers (professional; i.e above 20k subs), should have their own ranking on the SG servers.

If MCSG could work with YouTubers that are actually trying to get sponsors and or, money benefits from making videos through YouTube, MCSG could benefit greatly.

Why do I think MCSG could benefit?: MCSG Administrators could have a "internet-agreement" with YouTubers that have over 20,000 subscribers basically stating that in every-one of their MineCraft Survival Games videos they have to state MCSG and that, THAT is the server they play on. And basically they would just advertise MCSG.

What would the YouTubers gain?: The YouTubers would basically gain "in-game popularity," as well as their own special YouTube rank in-game.

Opinions?

If you don't understand what I'm getting at, please leave a comment and I will reply as quickly as possible.

Thank you!

CwEzZy

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
We already have the VIP rank which is given to well known YouTubers.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Suggestion already implemented, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci