• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Poke Floats SG {100% Complete}

So...?

• Cool Map

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OMG OMG OMG POKEMON!!!!!! YESSS!!!!!

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters

EyeHasNoIdea

Career
Reaction score
Suck at trailers, sorry.
- Eye
Description
Hello everyone. My name is EyeHasNoIdea. Today I present to you a map built by me, BURRITOZ0123, and JayPhantomCraft. This is Poke Floats! This map is based off of a stage in Super Smash Bros Melee where there are tons of floating Pokemon. I used MC-Edit to bring the pokemon into the map, and everything else was built block by block. Enjoy!
Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/n21t3az87chz4v3/Poke_Floats_SG.zip

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
It doesn't look to appealing to be honest. Not enough land

Reaction score
The pokemon are pretty well built but it looks like it would be pretty bad for gameplay and probably a bit dull. You would spend all your time running along those bridges between the pokemon

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
as a HUGE pokemon fan the idea is appealing and not to mention the looks of the pokemon u built. But I'm not sure if its up to the standards of the maps. The gameplay looks bad and most people will probably die to fishing rod.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
The map is fine, but its not something MCSG wants. :p

EnderDragonair

Tribute
Reaction score
The Pokemon Models are amazing but the gameplay for this would suck. Theres hardly any land and the land is steep and bad for PVP and other than corn I saw no chests.

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
I think it needs a bit of work, but I like it! Love the theme!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci