• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PheonixTails

Tribute
Reaction score
well the points tell you how good are you but is it possible if we can use the points to buy real ingames. Maybe you can do like /buy 1 porkchop but it will cost a few points.

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
I said the same thing a few days ago. It would be a cool addition only if the points could be used for things such as food. Any weaponry would be unfair for other players. Maybe the extra points players can get from bounties could be used for something useful! We have to make sure that these items aren't cheap tho'. Having cheap food would could render the game results greatly. I'd say somewhere around 100 points for a piece of bread. If you think about it, a piece of bread could potentially save you from any death situation.

CodeGlue

Experienced
Reaction score
This is very close to the Sponsor system that has been suggested many times before. So I'm 90% sure this won't be added since Sponsors is in the No No Suggestions thread.

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
But then it is pay to win, but instead of paying with money you are paying with points. I don't like this idea because it takes away the unknowing of what would be in chests and the difficulty that comes with it.

Rabiatic

Spectator
Reaction score
This seems ridiculous. So basically the better players get an even bigger advantage? Like if you're a 1k-er you can buy as many items as you'd like, and then use those items to farm even more points? There is 0 balance to it, and I don't see it working on either maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci