• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Points?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePotatoe

Tribute
Reaction score
I have a few suggestions for the points system below:

1: you should make 2x points days or weekends

2: maybe give you more points when you kill someone. If I kill if 4 low level people then get killed by someone I end up losing points and the 4 killed are practically worthless.

3: Maybe have killstreaks or point extras. If you get ( for example ) 5 kills you get food or some iron ingots or something or get more points if you get a streak like 2x points or something.

kmaster224

Experienced
Reaction score
1: The bad thing is you would lose double the points too.
2: I agree, but since we are still in beta the points are most likely not how they will be when we exit beta. And the points will be reset also.
3: Good idea, but I don't know if that could be implemented into the plug-in.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
1. I don't much like this idea, sorry. I lose 50 points when I die normally, and losing 2x that would be awful. Also, lots more people play on the weekend, which makes it even harder.

2. Like kmaster said, the points will be fixed when the plugin goes out of beta.

3. It's not an awful idea, but it couldn't be any unfair items. Probably only food, because that's a valuable item, but not a game winning object.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci