• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Points for getting to death match

Points for surviving until death match

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanno_Sanio

Spectator
Reaction score
yeah, i think this is a good idea, i ussually get to the death match but never survive it and i lose bounty and stuff even though i actually got quite far.

Reaction score
Yeah I agree. I'm usually not lucky/good enough to reach Death Match but if I did I WANT COMPENSATION! lol

waffle_man3

Spectator
Reaction score
No. This is a terrible idea, sorry to say. People will just camp until deathmatch and log out on it or something...
Well if
No. This is a terrible idea, sorry to say. People will just camp until deathmatch and log out on it or something...

well maybe just a few points for surviving, and you get more points for actually killing people, that might work.

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
ya too many people make it to deathmatch with no armor or barely any with wooden swords or fishing poles already. We dont need people falling into a hole, surviving the fall and waiting for dm. especially with the new system where they only wait 5 min till dm

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
However, lets say you are down in your luck and loosing your points progressively throughout all your matches. Making it to Deathmatch and obtaining points will help you in that aspect. Maybe if you open a "x" amount of chests before DM, you obtain points. (For example, 8 chests.) That way if you fall in a hole and wait tell DM, you will not be awarded the points, unless you otherwise opened that specific amount of chests.

I agree with Bobjon, but if this chest theory is good enough then maybe it will work.

-Theory

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
However, lets say you are down in your luck and loosing your points progressively throughout all your matches. Making it to Deathmatch and obtaining points will help you in that aspect. Maybe if you open a "x" amount of chests before DM, you obtain points. (For example, 8 chests.) That way if you fall in a hole and wait tell DM, you will not be awarded the points, unless you otherwise opened that specific amount of chests.

I agree with Bobjon, but if this chest theory is good enough then maybe it will work.

-Theory
what i want to know is how will this work? Even if this idea is accepted how will a mod tell if how many chests someone has opened. it would have to be fixed so that someone cant open and close a chest and act as if they had opened 8 chests, especially because there are several chests in the center... They could simply open all of those without getting anything...

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Yes, I see that point... However, if there was a plug-in studying your item count based on how much chests you opened, that would be revolutionary, and with such and idea as mine can be used.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
This has been suggested before, my opinion is that it should not be implented because it encourages players to camp.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree people will camp to deathmatch so i dont think its a good idea..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci