• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Points aint' Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

branone

Career
Reaction score
This is Annoying >.<
Sorry i've made a lot of Complaint's / Arguement's recently but this one is
really annoying, my kills aren't getting me any points what so ever i looked at
my score just before after killing like 6 dudes in a row (i was originally on like 80
points i think) and noticed i went down to 67 points!? whats going on!?

Bowser_Suit

Tribute
Reaction score
the points system is bugged atm resulting in you getting anything from 5 to 30 for a kill but 5-50 taken off you for a death

branone

Career
Reaction score
the points system is bugged atm resulting in you getting anything from 5 to 30 for a kill but 5-50 taken off you for a death
Thankyou so Much!
iv'e been dieing for an answer for ages at least i know now...

Bowser_Suit

Tribute
Reaction score
no problem, once the servers come out of beta and the system is fixed all the points are being reset

thezeronumber

Tribute
Reaction score
I had that issue for a while but it was apparently fixed after all of the servers reset. That or i think it was fixed. Either way, my kills were not registering just like yours and i never received any points for them. In the end i went from 300 down to 100 again.

branone

Career
Reaction score
I had that issue for a while but it was apparently fixed after all of the servers reset. That or i think it was fixed. Either way, my kills were not registering just like yours and i never received any points for them. In the end i went from 300 down to 100 again.
Thankyou for letting me know, at least i'm not the only one in this situation :/ hope it's fixed soon

thezeronumber

Tribute
Reaction score
When i am next in a game i will keep track of kills and see if my points are working. It could be a placebo as i have been winning quite a bit recently.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah when I kill 10 people and 1 die once and dont win I stay at the exact same points.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Like said above, the point system is currently bugged. It will be fixed when we are out of beta :)

The only way to get points is by winning the game, /suicide ing and leaving in the middle of the game. That way you don't lose your points, therefore losing all your points from kills. Hopefully it will be fixed soon and we won't need to keep leaving to prevent major point loss.

Another bug being worked on is the 50 point loss when you have a higher score. Whenever we die, we lose 5o points which everyone agrees is way too much. It will hopefully be reduced to about 20-30 maximum point loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci