• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Point system is messed up.

Is this stupid?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your stupid.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatman99

Tribute
Reaction score
For some reason, when I'm playing a game EVERY game I play, the points I gain that round, whether it be 5 points or 100 points, if I don't win and I die I *ALWAYS* lose the *EXACT* points I gained that round. Unless I win obviously. So. Just as an example. I'm playing on the 48 player server and I kill one person, I get 5 points. I then go on to kill another player giving me 50 points, he had ALOT of points about 1.7k. And then I chase a guy with half iron armour, and on the way I kill another guy for another 5 points. That equals 60. Then I continue chasing the half iron guy, he turns around (healed up) then we have a fight and he wins. It says I lose 50 points. I talk. I have the *EXACT* points I had when the round started. Apparently losing 50 points is losing 60 points? Like, I thought it was bad enough losing the exact points. But what I didn't know is that you can somehow lose more than 50 points in a match. THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED.

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
We know about the problem with the points. It is an error and please remember that we are in beta.

Next time please Report Bugs here.

For now this will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci