• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please see our

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayberks33

Spectator
Reaction score
First of all let me tell you my English is not good.I want to say unlimited banned those hakkında.b my account was stolen and get it back when the ban had eaten and ban served some pretty upset because I minecraft premium taking the only reason MCSG dir.si what now yapacıgı do not know a new account receivables'm in no mood now please my account given a second chance I want, please.

StanMiniShow

Career
Reaction score
First of all let me tell you my English is not good.I want to say unlimited banned those hakkında.b my account was stolen and get it back when the ban had eaten and ban served some pretty upset because I minecraft premium taking the only reason MCSG dir.si what now yapacıgı do not know a new account receivables'm in no mood now please my account given a second chance I want, please.
If you're saying that you were banned unfairly, please post a ban dispute here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Disputes/
Thank you.

TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci