• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please read !

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKREFI

Spectator
Reaction score
My rank on Survival Games is 95951 and I have this rank from the start. First I had rank 0 (when you start your account) and then the rank was 95591 and now it is still 95951 and I have 158/986 !

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Leader-boards haven't been updating, which explains the problem.
The problem is due because they're resetting the leader-boards, I think.

Welp, that should answer your question.

Reaction score
What Fox said. Since leaderboards are going to reset, the updating of leaderboards are a little slow. Well, this is only an educated guess.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Our developers have frozen the leaderboards to preform work on them to prepare for the Global Leaderboard Update which is coming as soon as all of the bugs are worked out from MCG v2. Once the leaderboard update is performed, your rank will be updated and saved to a Legacy Leaderboard, and all of your wins from then on are counted toward a new leaderboard that will be set up and that tracks more sophisticated data. After this happens, your stats will restart from 0/0. Not to fear! You will be able to view your original stats, your new stats (that will be restarting soon), and your combined stats!

Question Answered; Thread Locked. PM me if you have any more questions c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci