• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please Read VERY Importan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathmerc2012

Spectator
Reaction score
So recently you guys made it so you get auto kicked for better sprinting mod. But i would like to state that better sprinting mod is not bad! It just makes it easier to sprint. All it can do is make it able to sprint whilst holding W and your set key (R). Theres nothing wrong with that, It just makes it a lot easier to play minecraft. I think that you guys should allow the mod, I love the server to death and i don't want to be stopped from playing it because of this. Please think about allowing the mod, Almost every server does. <3

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well previously, making it easier made you have an advantage. It's not quite as big of a problem now, but why not just use 1.7?

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
It's against the rules. It always has and this isn't going to change that.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It has never been legal and that is not going to change now because on 1.7.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
BSM will remain illegal on MCSG as it provides a significant advantage to the person using it above someone who may not. For instance, multi-directional sprinting is among the most obvious advantages.

Thread locked. Have a nice day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci