• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please help me? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

123crysis

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello MCGamer Community,
My name is Chris, and I would like to ask you guys a question which hopefully you can help me with. I've bought Platinum donor some months ago, and recently I've seen in the shop that you also get 5 Stat Reset Tokens with Platinum donor. So I was wondering if someone could maybe give me those coz i mean it would be really cool to have and since I actually bought platinum i figured i "deserve" to have them. My main account with Platinum on it is called: Pizi
So If someone could help me that would be really cool! Also, what is the command to check if I have stat reset tokens again?
Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Sincerely,
Chris [Pizi]

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
I am really not sure whether you are able to redeem the stat reset tokens or not.
I would suggest you to contact [email protected] and explain the situation as well as provide any proof that you seem is necessary.

I will leave this thread open so other people can reply too.
Let me know if you are satisfied with the answers you are provided so that I can lock this thread.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Hey there!
Here's the thing. Unfortunately, if you bought Platinum a few months ago, you are unable to receive this addition as you have to buy Platinum currently to receive it. If you believe this is unfair or unjust in anyway, by all means, feel free to email [email protected] about it however, do know that this was in the Terms & Agreements that you agreed to when purchasing a rank. I'm sorry if this caused any inconveniences.

Question Answered; Thread Locked?
Move thread to [General Support]?

MrMCIJ123

Platinum
Reaction score
I emailed the MCGamer support team about this annoyance a few months ago. When they replied they said something along the lines of "No you can't have the extra features". The reason for this is because say if you went in a shop to get an Xbox One. You pay something like £350 for the Xbox Alone. A few months later you go back into that shop and you see that the Xbox is the same price but has a bundle with games in it. Now you wouldn't just go and ask for a refund or ask them to give you those games because that is how much you paid and you don't get the extra features.
I know it is unfair as I would have loved to have the extra perks.

123crysis

Tribute
Reaction score
It's fine guys. Thank you very much for all of this information. Hope you have a great day! :)

Thanks,
Chris

Btw,
Hey there!
Here's the thing. Unfortunately, if you bought Platinum a few months ago, you are unable to receive this addition as you have to buy Platinum currently to receive it. If you believe this is unfair or unjust in anyway, by all means, feel free to email [email protected] about it however, do know that this was in the Terms & Agreements that you agreed to when purchasing a rank. I'm sorry if this caused any inconveniences.

Question Answered; Thread Locked?
Move thread to [General Support]?
Lock the thread if u want :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci