• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please Can I Get An Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXTommyG09Xx

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok, so one day i was playing on your server, get fun and my little cousin watching me and getting bored. My mum said "Tom give your cousin a go and you go out side and have a break from the computer". So i left him on my computer. I was thinking to myself whats the worst could happen. Speak of the devil everything happened. So i got bored playing out side and i say my cousin having fun. So i left him doing his thing, so i went over to a friends house and played the xbox. So i was there for 3hrs and when i came back to check how my little cousin was going there was a message on my screen saying only banned for 7 days,
Apparently i was using Kill-Aura. So i checked my minecraft profile and it said i had freaking huzini or something so i checked my history and my little cousin was looking for hacks. So then i came on your website and checked my stats it said i had lost 10 games. So i was thinking he got mad and kept loosing and downloaded hacks to win. Yep he won every 2 games. So i was asking him why did he do this, as little kids would they just smile and walk off. So i asked my mum if she could help me or something, she hates the game. So i was playing 2weeks later and i got fully banned f0r force-field or something. And i was thinking well its over. But HOW THE HELL DID I GET banned again. I really miss mcsg and i am starting youtube so i want to record with my friends. But i cant. If you can please talk to the other staff and find out if i could get an unban.
Thanks and i hope you consider my appeal.
-xXTommyG09Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci