• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PLEASE ADD GRACE PERIOD!

Should Grace Period Allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondZnip3r

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello, i'm DiamondZnip3r yet again, coming to you with another request. Please could you add a 7-10 second grace period, because everytime someone gets a stone sword off corn, they start killing everyone they see and that is very annoying. It's just request and all you have to do is agree, or disagree.

J

Joel/MadDawg

That's why it is a risk to go to corn. Without the chance to get killed, everyone would go for corn and it would be less fun.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
"Imitates Male Teamspeak Voice." You've been moved! (To Feature Suggestions)

Have a nice day. :D

Also, this probably won't happen, it's been suggested so many times.
Plus, I always skip corn, so this doesn't really affect me.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Has it ever occurred to you that you can just skip corn?

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
"Imitates Male Teamspeak Voice." You've been moved! (To Feature Suggestions)

Also, this probably won't happen, it's been suggested so many times.
Plus, I always skip corn, so this doesn't really affect me.
Best forum mod out there. :D

On topic, imagine that we were in the hunger games. The timer counts down, and we all rush to the center. Some lucky guys grab weapons. They can't do anything with them yet. They just stand around. By the time the grace period ends, the geared players are playing cards in the grass. Grace period? No plz.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Grace period takes out the rush! It's a nice idea but I don't think it would be good in a community like this

GradeZeroGamer

Survivor
Reaction score
This has been suggested numerous times, and rejected everytime, for all the same reasons; going to the cornucopia should be a risk, not a frolick in the park.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If anything, I think stuff like having no grace period has made this community tough.
Have anyone you done any time of PvP stuff on other servers? We just wreck everyone.
So I add something like this on Our servers would just make things too easy for us. And as said above, it would get rid of the rush that you get when trying to raid corn.

Looks like everything has been covered and these threads have been made before, so...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci