• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Playing with friends

MacaroniMan1234

Spectator
Reaction score
Not all your friends can talk on skype so you have to change from Minecraft to Skype to just say a HG number or if you say it in main chat it will be hard to see it.
I'm suggesting a /party command for you to invite your friends.
like /party invite (name). They can join you're party with /party join on their recent invite. What joining the party does is that they will automatically join the game the party leader joins. So if I had a party of 3 (me and 2 friends) and I joined US 29. If it was 21/24 and I joined all 3 of us would join but if it was 22/24 we wouldn't be able to as there isn't room for us 3. This is just a suggestion.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hmmm, it's an alright idea I guess. Depends whether it not they think this idea is worth implementing, and whether they want to.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
There should be a limit to how many friends may join a game, as people wouldn't like 10 people taking almost the entire 24 player server. Also, it should be for donors only, as if it were regulars like me, you might get kicked for donor, ruining a friendship of 2.

Just my opinion, you don't need to agree.

Reaction score
Yea , there should be a party limit , like 4-5 players , cause then they would take an entire server.
But I don't agree to this , it is pretty easy to join a server with your friends without this , I mean HiveMC should have this..Man there are lots of people there...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci