• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Player marker for spectator

Status
Not open for further replies.

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think it would be neat if the spectators could see like a big arrow and their name above the players head or something. Just so while we are spectators, flying around, we could easily see how close/far players are from each other and just where they are in relation to the world/eachother.

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
You can't do that without a client side mod.
But it would be cool yes.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just memorize the map, and Then I find the players and I realise how far away they are from eachother

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just memorize the map, and Then I find the players and I realise how far away they are from eachother
Well I have the map pretty much memorized. I just think it would be easier and neater if you could just fly high up and see where all the players are in relation. Kinda like the waypoints on rei's but are above the players.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think everybody does that, but it would be easier to do it this way (in terms of actually seeing player distances)

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Any word from staff on this? Even possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci