• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Platinums Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

teddycat14

Diamond
Reaction score
SORRY IF I'M BEFORE RUDE OR SOMETHING. I'M NOT HAPPY AS YOU CAN SEE. BUT
YOU UPGRADE PLAT BY $5.. I MEAN $5 ISN'T THAT MUCH BUT SERIOUSLY? ASKING A PARENT FOR SOMETHING THAT IS $20 IS KINDA A LOT.. BUT EVERY ONE HAS EXPERIENCE THERE PARENTS SAYING (No more than $20!!). EVERYONE HAS EXPERIENCED THAT. CAN YOU LOWER IT BACK TO $20. I KNOW IT GIVES YOU AN EXTRA $5 BUT IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT. 1, IT GETS YOU MORE MONEY I KNOW THAT. 2, THE MORE MONEY, THE LESS THE AMOUNT YOU WILL HAVE MONEY. Say you have want a candy bar that is $20 (Kinda absurd but whatever)
You are 12 years old and you have chores and you get paid. You want that candy bar badly. If you realize you have to do more work to get that candy bar wont you be angry?

Whatever
As I'm trying to say.
It's stupid you made platinum a higher price.
THANKS!
(Also I know that candy bar thing was a good/horrible/miserable answer)
ttyl
~teddy

MrConHD

Tribute
Reaction score
I am sure they had a valid reason as to why they raised the price of the upgrade from Diamond to Platinum. If you want something bad enough, you will work harder for it. Yes, you are right, $20 is a good chunk of change, but the server and all their services also cost an even larger chunk of change. No matter what the reason may be for their price raise, yelling at them to change it back is not going to help the situation.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Just to clarify the situation, but the upgrade from Diamond Donor to Platinum Donor has been 25$ ever since it was introduced for the first time. The reason why you think that we supposedly raised the price, is because the "Black Friday" sale, which made the upgrade available for only 20$, has ended recently and therefore the price has been raised up back to 25$.

I recommend you to either save up those extra 5$ until you are able to purchase the upgrade or to wait for our next sale. I cannot give you an ETA on when that will be exactly and what the discount will be, but it should be sometime around the Christmas holidays.

Also, one last note, no one forces you to buy the upgrade or any rank, stats reset, credits... If you think that the price is too expensive, you can just leave the upgrade and not buy it at all or, again, you can wait until the next sale to buy it or until you have saved up those extra 5$.

Since the situation has been clarified;

Thread Locked. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to PM me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci