• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Planetside2

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Welp, I have the game now, and quite like it, except for a few issues.

1. Cert acquisition seems incredibly slow, and obtaining new guns/upgrades seems nigh impossible unless I pour tons of time or money into the game.

2. Playing alone, though still fun, makes it seem more like a generic sci-fi FPS than a MMO-FPS, which is an ingenious concept. I need to find a squad/outfit to make the game really fun, I feel, but everyone I know who has it is European, and I've made my characters on US West servers.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
We should make a clan (For PlanSid 2) and call it the PlanetSiders ;)
I'm thinking of making one called the Rebels ;)

I was originally planning on playing VS, but when I listened to the NC YouTube video I realized it was perfect for the Rebels, so I kind of had to play as them XD

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ive been playing alot! Its a great game and million times better with friends. I am currently playing the TR on connery with the @#!*% From Above outfit.
Find us in game, were always recruiting.
TR - will pwn all. Best stay out of Amerish while were online
NC - rebel smufs
VS - "We wanna battle too guys!" *pats VS on head* You're cute but go back to your warpgate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci