• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slerp

Spectator
Reaction score
So I get like 50-60 ping to mcgamer when I hover over the bar on the server list, but as soon as I join the server it instantly goes up and fluctuates from 120-220.
I've been reading other threads and people say maybe it's just your internet provider or some sort like that. It's not my internet provider. My ping doesn't have this problem on any other server at any time, but it does on mcgamer. I was wondering if someone could give me an answer that seems reasonable to why this problem is occuring, because this is the only server I have the problem on.
ty have a nice day

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Depends on where you live at/internet provider/internet plan etc.

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Try to use an Ethernet cable, if you don't already. They're much faster and more secure.

If you do, it might be that you have a lot of devices using the Internet at the same time, so maybe disconnect some if you can.

Survivor
Reaction score
if you're using /ping in that command the real ping is halved by that

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
It seems like you have gotten a lot of good answers here, so im going to go ahead and lock the thread!

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci