• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phone app?

Do you want a MCSG app for your phone?

• Yes, great idea!

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Nope.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Zarixy

Tribute
Reaction score
Hai!
I've been thinking about one thing... A phone app? That would be a nice idea cause many of us have phones and like MCSG so it would be nice if you could make one app to us! :) It wouldn't be any problems for the devs cause they are so awesome! :D

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So... who wants to build this? I volunteer subv3rsion. After all, he does like potatoes.

Android version aside, it would be the biggest pain to code this for iOS, Cocoa Programming is a pain in the ___.

I suggest the mobile version just be polished up a bit.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
So... who wants to build this? I volunteer subv3rsion. After all, he does like potatoes.

Android version aside, it would be the biggest pain to code this for iOS, Cocoa Programming is a pain in the ___.

I suggest the mobile version just be polished up a bit.
Don't tag me in non-essential posts...

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
An app where you can play MCSG from a mobile device? :p That sounds crazy.
But if you mean a mobile forum app, I would love to see one of those. Maybe one day once I learn how, I will make something like that :p This has been suggested many times before, but it has yet to be started that I know of.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wish they would update the Minecraft app so that you're actually able to join servers. Would actually buy the full version then ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci