• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

hxq

Quantum
Reaction score
No I organised it with Snochet65 in March I believe, it was a 3v3 cb lineups were Silence ---> MrIceray3000, microsteve and Step_Childz.

Phoenix ---> Fluffles, snochet65 and RobertGoodwin.

And once again Yozy the answer is no.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
No I organised it with Snochet65 in March I believe, it was a 3v3 cb lineups were Silence ---> MrIceray3000, microsteve and Step_Childz.

I honestly don't remember versing your old clan in a scrim before. What I do remember was me trying to plan a scrim but ever time I treid to talk to you it was like talking to a brick wall. Also back then we never did 3v3's.So it's safe to assume you are lying like how you told your friends that me and kytria were apart of your clan? Or how you told me that Billa was going to join your clan when he doesn't even play mc? Also even if that was true then why would a scrim matter. Have you seen a phoenix scrim? 90% of the time we screw around and put players that want to play because they mean nothing. Nothing to feel proud about even if the scrim did exist. With that being said, a scrim means nothing. Why would we play of your lied about score?

You honestly give me mental depression whenever I see something you say no offence, but everything about you I've heard was based around lies. Please leave the thread, we don't want to verse your clan knowing your type.

RedRavenMC

Career
Reaction score

Step_Childz is... Banned xdxd. look liek u dq cos line up culdnt make it!

hxq

Quantum
Reaction score
I honestly don't remember versing your old clan in a scrim before. What I do remember was me trying to plan a scrim but ever time I treid to talk to you it was like talking to a brick wall. Also back then we never did 3v3's.So it's safe to assume you are lying like how you told your friends that me and kytria were apart of your clan? Or how you told me that Billa was going to join your clan when he doesn't even play mc? Also even if that was true then why would a scrim matter. Have you seen a phoenix scrim? 90% of the time we screw around and put players that want to play because they mean nothing. Nothing to feel proud about even if the scrim did exist. With that being said, a scrim means nothing. Why would we play of your lied about score?

You honestly give me mental depression whenever I see something you say no offence, but everything about you I've heard was based around lies. Please leave the thread, we don't want to verse your clan knowing your type.
Um? Please explain how I am "like talking to a brick wall", yes we did do a 3v3 "scrim" I didn't say you and Kytria are joining my clan, I said Billa is when he even said so on skype. I was just asking for a simple Clan battle, nothing else, 99% of the time I am an honest person towards clan battle and scrim results. I heard that Phoenix is back so I thought why not try and have a cb, reply if you want a cb! :D

hxq

Quantum
Reaction score
Um? Please explain how I am "like talking to a brick wall", yes we did do a 3v3 "scrim" I didn't say you and Kytria are joining my clan, I said Billa is when he even said so on skype. I was just asking for a simple Clan battle, nothing else, 99% of the time I am an honest person towards clan battle and scrim results. I heard that Phoenix is back so I thought why not try and have a cb, reply if you want a cb! :D
Yes he is banned, I don't see what that has to do with the price of fish in Russia?

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I would explain why but that would just be offensive. Didn't I also tell you to leave the thread? Oh yeah I did. Leave...

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
Clan battle against Aftermath? If your interested reply to this comment. I remember we had a unfinished scrim 2-2 when I used to own #Silence. Nick message me if your up for a clan battle.
This is a great clan to cb! Be careful not to beat them too hard though because they'll put up the win! Be careful!

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
This is a great clan to cb! Be careful not to beat them too hard though because they'll put up the win! Be careful!
Dw, even after I decline their cb challenged they put up on their clan page that there is a current cb going on between phoenix and his clan.

I've lost faith in humanity. People are either really stupid or is 6 years old.

Kingyy_

Platinum
Reaction score

Silence and Aftermath are two different clans which means Phoenix doesn't have to continue 2-2. Aftermath and Silence may have the same owners, but not the same players. I recommend not even bothering to get a clan battle with Phoenix as they are in-active and Nick's forum account was deleted.

deandoesmcsg

Experienced
Reaction score
Silence and Aftermath are two different clans which means Phoenix doesn't have to continue 2-2. Aftermath and Silence may have the same owners, but not the same players. I recommend not even bothering to get a clan battle with Phoenix as they are in-active and Nick's forum account was deleted.
Yes another cocky/ignorant/pathetic person off the mcsg threads! woah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
This thread has been locked as there is ongoing flame after several warnings from staff members. Thread owners can contact myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci