• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Petition for the removal of Breeze Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychoclick

Tribute
Reaction score
Breeze Island needs to be removed from the rotations entirely. It offers little to nothing. Its small amounts of landmass and copious amounts of water make this map a slow, painful, and mind-numbing experience.
1: Plenty of chests, but too many localized into areas where the first one there gets them all
2: Too Much Water. Cant really get into detail about this one.
3: Overplayed. If breeze is on any vote roster, it is usually the clear winner. The only map that genuinely beats out breeze is SG4.

Please, do sign this petition if you want the removal of Breeze and your voice to be heard.

/signed

Psychoclick

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
I think a petition for removing BajanCanadian is in more of order. Oh wait, there was one, but it was taken down -_-

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
1 is biased, it doesn't mean you've won.
2 is true but it's just blue.
3 is fine but a fix is nigh.

I'm bored, go away.

thepalgamer

Survivor
Reaction score
While I don't like Breeze, banning it is a little extreme. People just need to stop playing it. All. The. F**king. Time.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Breeze Island needs to be removed from the rotations entirely. It offers little to nothing. Its small amounts of landmass and copious amounts of water make this map a slow, painful, and mind-numbing experience.

1: Plenty of chests, but too many localized into areas where the first one there gets them all
But there is a lot of these areas, so if you see someone go to your area, then go elsewhere (Or kill them)
Personal I always get some chests, because I go another route that way than others.

2: Too Much Water. Cant really get into detail about this one.
Water swimmers is easy to shot with bow!
3: Overplayed. If breeze is on any vote roster, it is usually the clear winner. The only map that genuinely beats out breeze is SG4.
MCSGv2 will fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci