• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Perm Mute

Status
Not open for further replies.

KomJa

Tribute
Reaction score
Yesterday I was playin MCSG. SO many teams and it wasn't even funny. One game, this kid fricken randy teamed out of nowhere ( Not in DM) and started targeting me. One of his friend sponsored him an ender pearl and I got killed. I got pissed so much. I was arguing with his friend and I unfiltered (my fault) but the kid that killed me sweared too. 2games later, i got perm mute. So i wrote a dispute and i still dont get a reply. When will i get a reply. And do you think i will be unmuted?

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
First: how long has it been since you posting the ban dispute? If it has been under 2 weeks, then it's too soon (and either way, you should be contacting mods about that rather than making a post on the forums.)

Second: you were fully at fault, so I doubt you will get unmuted, at least right away.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There is no set time to when your ban dispute will be reviewed as that is simply dependent on when a Senior Staff member reviews your dispute. This does NOT mean that you go asking them to review it as that will not speed up the process at all. Please be patient and your ban dispute will be reviewed soon, it most likely will not take longer than a week.

If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me or another staff member.

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci