• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Percentage/chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

IEllieI

Spectator
Reaction score
The whole idea of this percentage/chance of a map wining is annoying. One map can have 12 votes on and another have 1 but the one with 1 vote can win? Please can this be removed and go back to just normal votes
Thanks - Ellie:)

MaximMine

Platinum
Reaction score
I hate it too, it starts to be annoying when a map, where only one person votes for, wins. Please remove it!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
"Raffle Voting", as it was called, received a lot of attention and public support before it was implemented. Now that it has been actually implemented, people are standing against it.
???

IEllieI

Spectator
Reaction score
I never supported it, what's the point of a voting system if it's basically lucky dip?

IEllieI

Spectator
Reaction score
I understand what it is, and as the votes cast in the above forums post (the link posted by Cartercraft99) it shows many people are unhappy with the system. If a map is under played it mostly means not many people like it, I find that when a map wins which has the least votes in the lobby wins, people tend to leave the game before it starts... I suppose there's advantages and disadvantages to the raffle voting but I feel the disadvantages out play the advantages.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
The point of this voting system is that everyone has a chance on having their map to be chosen. The majority will have a larger chance to have their map to be chosen compared to the one person that voted for their map. We are not yet 100% sure that we will keep this system, but as this has been discussed many times before I'm closing this thread. If you'd wish to read more arguments on why its good or not you can use the search option to find previous discussions about the raffle voting system.

Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci