• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

People With over 100000 points??

Is there Points legitimate or not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGamerScottie

Diamond
Reaction score
,.o many times this morning I have came across players with over 500,000 points and i'm seriously wondering what is going on, That is certainly not legit and no one has over 500000 points to bounty I'm looking in the hub as I am writing this and their are a group of Russians speaking, They all have above 20000 points and it's really crazy! here is some pictures of what i have experienced this morning:-

THIS GUY HAS 14 MILLION POINTS

ETC ETC...

Now, This is not right and i would like an explanation, I never see this in the evening but this morning everyone's points is going crazy i mean one has over 1 million points and that is not earned it's beyond ridiculous

Thanks

Last edited:

DaBestReporta

Spectator
Reaction score
i know awhile ago there was a bug... but i haven't seen it happen in awhile

TheGamerScottie

Diamond
Reaction score
No offense, but why would you ever need a reserved post?

But it's a bug. It'll be fixed eventually, it was like a year ago so they obviously know what to do.
No this is now, Not 1 year ago and i was just bountied 130k on me and 8 people targeted me and it needs to be fixed.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Yes, there is currently a bounty glitch within MCSG. The staff would appreciate any and all information that you may have concerning this glitch, so that they can fix it as soon as possible. Also, if you notice anyone purposefully abusing it, please report them.

Edit: Oh, and don't tell anyone how to do this unless they are MCSG Staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci