• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

People always call me a hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

kollybot

Spectator
Reaction score
Everyone I pvp against calls me a hacker... And I would like to know if there's anything I can do to not be a perceived hacker by people...

Most people call me a hacker because they have 50 or less ping and I have 120...

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
If you feel like they are harassing you; Notify a Moderator such as myself or gather evidence and report them. :)

Thread Moved to 'General Support'

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Everyone I pvp against calls me a hacker... And I would like to know if there's anything I can do to not be a perceived hacker by people...

Most people call me a hacker because they have 50 or less ping and I have 120...
Maybe you shouldn't hack O.O

Jk

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Just type .help, .add and .legit on separate lines to disprove hackusations.

Last edited:

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
As OhFancy said, you can always gather evidence of them saying that you are a "hacker" if you feel it is becoming harassment then send it over to a moderator who can deal with it from there. :)

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
This is my outlook on the situation.

As long as your aren't doing anything wrong, or ACTUALLY hacking, you have nothing to worry about.

If you aren't hacking, and people say you are, I would take that as a compliment. I don't know about you, but I sure would.

There are some small things you could do, besides simply telling them that you aren't a hacker.

Just type .help, .add and .legit on separate lines to disprove hackusations.
If you feel like they are harassing you; Notify a Moderator such as myself or gather evidence and report them. :)

Thread Moved to 'General Support'
If you are worried about people thinking of you as a hacker, just ignore them. These type of people are usually just trying to get a reaction out of you. Try not to acknowledge it and keep moving forward.

I am going to go ahead and lock this thread, but if you have any more questions, feel free to PM me and I will gladly answer them for you.

EDIT: I'd also like to state, "You don't choose the ping, the ping chooses you." Your ping is not your fault, again, just ignore them. :)

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci